- Estate Planning
- Estate Tax Minimization Planning
- Special Needs Trusts
- Revocable Family Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Business Law
- Entity Formation
- Partnership Agreements
- Drafting, Reviewing and Negotiating various Business Contracts
Attorney Julianne Donato earned her law degree from Suffolk University Law School in 2000. She was honored with the Jurisprudence Award in Contracts while attending law school. She also has an MBA from Suffolk University Sawyer School of Management and a BA from Michigan State University. Julianne pursued the joint degree of Juris Doctor and Master of Business Administration for purposes of utilizing her knowledge of business entities as an estate planning tool and her experience in estate planning adds value to her business clients through succession and estate planning.
Julianne practices law in the areas of Estate Planning, including estate tax minimization planning, special needs trusts, revocable family trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts, etc. She also practices in the areas of Probate and Trust Administration and Business Law, including entity formation, partnership agreements, and drafting, reviewing and negotiating various business contracts.
Attorney Donato is a volunteer Director on the Board of Books and Bridges, Inc., a non-profit organization started by high school students dedicated to inspiring young women to become leaders in medicine, law, astronomy, science, teaching, athletics, journalism and any other industry or profession they are interested in pursuing.
Julianne is a resident of Winchester, Massachusetts where she lives with her husband, Tony. They have two daughters in college and a very pampered and loved rescue dog, Sadie.
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Honors: Honored with the Jurisprudence Award in Contracts
- Suffolk University Sawyer School of Management
- Michigan State University
- Board of Books and Bridges, Inc., Volunteer Director